Hi everyone! Here’s my latest crafting project.
It looks expensive and was pretty cheap to make, gotta love it when that happens ;)
What you need:
Silhouette or an Exacto Knife
Vase (I used an Olive Oil bottle I bought at Home Goods for $3.99)
Excuse my grainy cell phone pics :) One day I’ll take more pride in my tutorial pics :) But for now, time with my kiddos is the priority ;)
1. Cut your design. I cut 1 inch strips. Length depends on the width of your vase.
Tips: You don’t need a Silhouette to make this project! Grab some double-sided adhesive and an exacto-knife and you’re good to go. Also, choose a vase that does not taper towards the top. That will make it difficult to match up the strip’s ends. I bought a square olive oil bottle. The strips matched up perfectly.
2. Peel off the yellow backing.
3. Wrap the white strip around the bottle, matching up the ends. Peel off the white backing.
*You could measure before to make sure the strips are perfectly spaced… but I didn’t care that much ;)
4. Douse the bottle in glitter. I’m lovin’ gold right now.
5. Brush off the excess glitter with a paint brush.
It looks cool, eh?