I love making hand-made gifts! Do you?
This year I wanted my kids to make gifts for each-other. I think it’s cute to see them become so invested in the project. ‘Little L’ & I made these bobby pins for ‘Miss M’.
Lets hope she doesn’t tell her before Christmas! A huge task for a 3 1/2 year old!
I wanted to make something a bit unconventional but still cute.
I grabbed some Mod Podge and some buttons and voila…
Want to make your own?
1. Cut a circle that will rest inside of the button’s rim (I like these buttons because they have a rim that holds the dimensional magic).
2. If needed, trim the circle and lay inside of the button.
3. Cover the inside of the button with Dimensional Magic, pressing the paper down with the nozzle as you go. Let dry for 3 hours. (side note: I LOVE this stuff! Have you ever tried to make clear resin with one of those kits that you buy at the craft store? It’s a serious lab experiment and you end up with bubbles? This is SOOOO much easier and NO bubbles!).
4. Cut a felt circle for the back of the button and cut a small slit near the edge.
5. Insert bobby pin through the slit and hot glue to the button.
So, what do you think?!
You can also check out some other fun Mod Podge projects below :)
I did receive free product for this post, but all opinions are definitely mine! :)