“Stop! FBI”

I loved playing Secret Agent with my sister Holli. It’s still one of my favorite childhood memories. We’d make ourselves official badges and camp out in the broken car behind our house. We were always in hot-pursuit of some evil-mastermind.

Surprise, surprise. My kids like doing the same thing (sans the broken car & back yard).

I decided to make them official FBI agents.

Aren’t these IDs so cute?

I can’t make something for my kids and not yours! Be sure to download yours today {here}! Just print them off & laminate them! or not, whatever…

Bad guys beware, my kids are pretty tough.

Linked up at Tidy Mom

Comments

1. Maks says:

Heidi, these are awesome! Thanks sharing with us. This is perfect, just what my walkie talky adventure crazy kids need to sooth their end of summer break blues ;-). Have a great day – maks :-)

2. Thauna says:

So cute!!!

3. So fun! When I was little we always made up clubs and created Membership cards. I have over 70 cousins, so at family gatherings the older kids tormented the little kids who weren’t old enough to be in the exclusive group! Oops. :) I created some Superhero Badges for my children and my son loves making and laminating Library Cards. I think EVERY child needs some sort of ID or badge for imaginative play. Yours turned out TOO cute!

4. How CUTE are these?! Love it!!

5. Jill says:

Very cute! Thanks for the download. :)

6. Abigail says:

I made this for my four-year-old nephew! He loved it!

7. Raphaele says:

These are awesome, I have been looking for this for ages as I am not able to design them myself. Thanks so much!

8. Rebecca says:

These are absolutely adorable! I bet your kids have a great time with them! Hope you have a great weekend
    Rebecca
    Heronscrafts.blogspot.com

9. Alese says:

I love this! We used to play Black Commandos! I blog over at http://2crafty4myskirt.blogspot.com/ Every Friday I feature a fellow crafter. I would love to feature you and this project in an upcoming friday. If you are interested please let me know.

10. Jill says:

Thanks for the cute idea! I channeled your awesomeness to make an explorer version to go with a birthday gift. :)

11. Patti says:

Love these! Will be great when we do our mystery unit! Thank you!

Trackbacks

1. [...] Looking for a clever and fun printable for your little one?! Check out this awesome Secret Agent free printable by Sew ♥ Craft ♥ Create! [...]

2. M.M.M. #122 says:

[...] Sew craft create made her little girl her very own FBI agent card, and she’s letting us download them for [...]

3. [...] Sew Craft Creates also created some free printables. Click here to go there. [...]