(all tutorials are for personal use)
Wanna make this cute headband? all you need to know it how to make this cute pom-pom! Isn’t it darling? and it’s SO easy, only three minutes!
1. Cut two pieces of felt. Measuring 2×5 inches and 3×4 inches.
2. Fold the the 3×4 piece in half (lengthwise).
3. Cut slits into the folded portion. Stopping 1/4-1/2 inch from edge (Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the 2×5 strip).
4. Take the 3×4 piece and roll it around itself (not tightly), hot gluing as you go.
5. Take the 2×5 piece and roll (not tightly) around the newly wound 3×4 piece, hot gluing as you go.
6. Hot glue the base of the pom to a blank headband. Hot glue a small circle of felt to cover the exposed bottom of the pom.
Be sure to take lots of pics!
If you make one, I’d LOVE to see it!