FREE Naughty/Nice Christmas Tags

I made cute Santa tags for my kidlet’s gifts.

So my question is: Were you naughty or nice this year?

{grab your free printable below!}

Don’t forget the other free printable {here}!

b/c even the naughty deserve something nice!

Comments

1. RubyJeans says:

So cute… How is it going for you on WP… I am LOVING it.. took some getting use to but it is Great… I actually just started my first linky party yesterday.. I would love for you to link up shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-party1/ talk about a bumpy start though… I lost my whole linky section in the first hour.. Talk about PANIC attack… LOL!!! have a wonderful week!!!

2. Jessa says:

I love these!! Printed a bunch of them, I know they will add smiles to our Christmas morning. Thanks. And thanks for joining the party! I am pinning and tweeting this!

3. samone says:

Thanks!

4. samone says:

love these – thanks!

5. Sarah Lou says:

Thank you so much for these – perfect for my in laws presents……….. the naughty side that is….

• Heidi says:

Sarah,
      Hahah! super funny :) I should put them on my inlaw’s present too! They are coming for Christmas.

I am glad you like them ;)

6. kathy says:

Love these, thanks! Found you on Craft Gossip!

7. Loretta says:

So cute!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

8. micupoftea says:

These are fun! Thanks for sharing these :)
    Merry Christmas~

9. micupoftea says:

Thanks for sharing these, Heidi! I posted a link to them from my blog. MERRY Christmas!
    poetryinapotoftea.blogspot.com
    shawn

10. I have justt today , (Feb. 6) discovered your marvellous site . I loved your naughty and nice gift tags, but oh my, I could only copy the “nice” tag! Since not everyone is “nice” I could use a few of the “naughty” tags. Could you help me out with this? I am going to spend the next several hours going through your past postings, what fun. You are amazing.
    Carol Thompson

• Heidi says:

Carol,
      Hmmm… I am not sure what it happening. The Naughty and Nice tags are on the same page, so they should download together. I just tried downloading the file and it worked just fine. Did you click on the downward arrow (next to the printer icon) on the download box?

11. Angie says:

Thank you so much for sharing these, I will be using them next christmas.

Trackbacks

1. [...] Heidi from Sew.Craft.Create made these tags for her kids’ gifts and now she is sharing them with you! Have you been naughty or nice? Click here to go to the download. [...]

2. [...]  Naughty or Nice Printable Gift Tags {Christmas Printable Gift Tags} ~ These fun printable gift tags are straight from the North Pole.   Santa and his elves have [...]